Strategic Human Resources Executive provides leadership and support in functional areas of HR that serve the Enterprise including Employee Relations, Leave and Accommodations, and Workforce Transitions, Payroll Execution & Delivery, HR Service Center, Global Mobility/ Location Management and Distributed Support, and Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Management. Works collaboratively with all levels of the Enterprise and is responsible for overall leadership of various processes and programs within Enterprise that impact employees.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Owns end to end processes and practices for key People Services functions through disciplined execution to enable a sustainable way of working that delivers effective, compliant, and efficient processes for employees.
- Provides executive oversight to the Dialogue program, employee Pulse program, Recoupment Panel decisions, and serves as the Claims Administrator for determination of severance benefits.
- As the primary owner of affiliate agreements related to enterprise employee services, ensures that appropriate agreement terms are in place and executed to the appropriate levels to meet business objectives.
- Leads the COMPANY Compliance Disciplinary Action Steering Group to ensure consistent decision making on high risk compliance issues.
- Accountable for creating scalable strategies and programs from thinking through ER/ WFT, Payroll and HR Service Center, Global Mobility and Location Management-related processes to create a workflow for how the team collaborates with key stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Responsible for ensuring alignment and consistency with the overall strategic direction of the HR Shared Services vision.
- Partners and consults with members of the HR Leadership Team and other Shared Services' leaders on programs, practices and policies managed and delivered through Specialized Services.
- Evaluates the impact of risks that stem from business activities and process changes and advises management to promote day-to-day and strategic compliance.
- Partner with various client stakeholders to fully understand their HR needs, and cultivate curated action plans that provide transformative solutions, systems, and services.
- Consults and collaborates with department leaders to assess strategy and effectiveness of operations to identify opportunities for improvement and enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency.
- Builds and oversees a team of employees for assigned functional area through ongoing execution of recruiting, development, retention, coaching and support, performance management, and managerial activities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 10 years of progressive Human Resources experience developing operational strategies, managing major HR initiatives, and strategically evaluating and implementing Human Resources related programs; including the identification and implementation of automation in key processes including but not limited to payroll, employee relations, service center processes and management.
- 8 years of people leadership experience in building, managing and/or developing high-performing teams.
- Experience creating and executing an innovative and scalable roadmap and vision aligned with overall strategic goals.
- Experience analyzing employee relations trends, issues at the enterprise level and providing strategic solutions and consultation to enhance employee experience, to include developing/implementing risk management strategies.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in the areas of employee relations, leave, disability, and accommodation programs.
- Executive-level business acumen regarding EEO, Wage and Hour Requirements, OSHA, ADA, and other applicable regulations, laws, and policies.
- Comprehensive experience collaborating with key resources to develop, design and implement relevant strategic human resources strategies.
- Executive-level business acumen in the areas of business operations and applicable industry practices and emerging trends.
- Demonstrated ability to develop credible and strategic relationships while maintaining appropriate confidentiality.
- Specialization in employee relations, including overseeing and/or conducting investigations, administration of disciplinary action, policy interpretation, coaching.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Employment Laws to include the Family Medical Leave Act, American with Disabilities Act Title VII, Older Workers Protection Action, the Federal Labor Standards act, Workers Adjustment and Retraining Act and other applicable regulations, laws, and policies.
- Ability and demonstrated experience to flex between a strategic thought leader and a hands-on leader responsible for directly managing complex Employee Relations and Leave of Absence/Accommodation matters and investigations to mitigate risk and preserve COMPANY’s brand and reputation.
- Experience leading teams in a matrixed environment.
- Experience assessing, recommending, and implementing HR automation.
- Experience implementing a variety of resourcing strategies.
- Must be strong operationally, as well as an innovator.