CareerBuilder is looking for a VP of Product to oversee our programmatic advertising revolution. Reporting to the SVP of Product, you will help define and execute on a comprehensive roadmap. You must be deeply passionate about tech and take an entrepreneurial and strategic approach to creating products that deliver significant user value while driving user engagement.
You will know how to motivate those around you and create strong and lasting relationships throughout an organization. You must be a hypothesis-driven, big thinker who knows how to execute with velocity against aggressive goals.
- Focus on developing operating instructions for the business on programmatic-enabled solutions
- A key thought leader and strategic innovator, focused on developing and elevating our programmatic advertisement offering
- Research and evangelize the latest in Ad Technology
- Help define and develop a rigorous data culture using quantitative and qualitative measures that tie to company objectives
- Understand the competitive landscape for CareerBuilder and use it to shape the programmatic advertising strategy
- Define annual and quarterly product objectives and work with cross-functional leaders to effectively align roadmaps and the plan to deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- Define product success metrics and analyze product performance
- Develop high-level business cases in support of innovation and product development initiatives
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations to pursue in future products
- Serve as an inspirational cross-functional leader for the company to help communicate and drive the vision, roadmap and best practices in Product for CareerBuilder
- 12+ years of experience in Product Management with a focus on building world class digital products.
- 5+ years experience in metrics focused product management roles for advertising products
- Significant exposure to the programmatic trading environment, from working with or at SSP, DSP, trading desk or similar
- Experience creating a programmatic function
- An in depth understanding of ad tech and emerging technologies
- Proven ability to identify new revenue opportunities and optimize yield
- Sound knowledge of internet advertising (paid search, display, audio/radio, FB fan pages, etc.)
- A rigorously analytical and metrics driven approach to problem solving
- Vision for the future of the digital ad economy
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to effectively present to the senior leadership team, board of directors, and other key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to create an environment that fosters data-driven experimentation at high velocity
- Impact-oriented leader with a bias for action and a passion for doing the impossible
*CareerBuilder employees are currently remote. We do have offices based in Chicago and Atlanta. When it is safe to return to the office, you will have the ability to continue to be remote or utilize the Chicago or Atlanta offices as determined by your manager.