At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking a Zelle Product Manager to oversee Zelle Network Rules compliance and issues management. In this role, the product manager will partner with Fraud and Claims Management (FCM) team to implement mandatory Zelle Network Rules and ensure compliance by following all required internal Wells Fargo procedures as well as steps outlined by Early Warning. The product manager will track publication of new rules and provide WF leadership and LRCC teams with progress on rules implementation and identify issues and risks. In addition to overseeing EWS Network rules, the product manager will track all Zelle issues end-to-end from issue identification to corrective action implementation and audit review.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Engage with Zelle product and FCM teams to identify mandatory EWS Network Rules and work with the accountable FCM leader to develop implementation plan
- Partner with Zelle product, architects, and FCM leaders to design solutions that balance risk management, regulatory considerations, and customer experience
- Generate and present monthly report to summarize status of implementation plan, emerging needs, and risks
- Maintain and update Rules Tracker tool to ensure Zelle stakeholders have most up to date status of old and new Network rules
- Conduct monthly meetings with Legal, Risk, Compliance, and Control teams (LRCC) to share status and address issues raised by team
- Generate ad hoc reporting as needed to highlight and articulate unique issues or non-compliance matters to leadership and LRCC teams
- Serve as primary point of contact on Zelle product team for all compliance tasks related to issues management, audit, IT&V, and regulatory exams
- Support product and control teams in resolving issues through corrective action and issues sustainability steps
- Serve as an adept advisor to leadership
- 7+ years of Product Management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery, or agile product owner experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience with consumer payments products and technologies (Debit Cards, Zelle, Digital Wallets, Bill Pay)
- Experience with Zelle, EWS Network Rules, Program oversight and governance
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives and priorities
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to effectively lead, partner with and successfully influence senior executives and other stakeholders at all levels across the matrix organization
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Charlotte, NC: 301 S Tryon St
- San Francisco, CA: 333 Market St
- Minneapolis, MN: 550 S 4th St
- Des Moines, IA: 7001 Westown Pkwy
- San Antonio, TX: 4101 Wiseman Blvd
- Chandler, AZ: 2700 S Price Road
- Sioux Falls, SD: 101 N Phillips
- Hillsboro, OR: 10500 NE Walker Road
- Columbus, OH: 323 John H McConnell Blvd
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.